Groups competing at WGI Regional and Power Regional events will receive participant wristband passes for all performing members plus ten (10) additional passes for prelims, semi-finals and finals. Two of the 10 additional passes will provide front-side seating at Regional events. Also available for purchase is a PLUS Pass. This must be purchased at the time of registration.
• Regional PLUS Pass provides five (5) additional passes at a fee of $75.00
• Power Regional PLUS Pass provides seven (7) additional passes at a fee of $100.00
Groups competing at World Championships will receive participant wristband passes for all performing members plus ten (10) additional passes. Wristbands will allow admission to all prelims, semi-finals, A Class Finals and Open Class Finals performances.
• Also available for purchase at the time of registration is a PLUS Pass. A World Championships PLUS Pass provides seven (7) additional wristband passes at a fee of $215.00.
• World Class groups performing in Finals will receive the same number of “Finalists” wristband passes that they received at check-in.
• Winds groups competing in World Championships will be able to pre-order Non-Finalist Backside tickets for Percussion World Finals. (Note: Due to the increased number of Winds groups competing at World Championships, the Winds prelims will run at the same time Scholastic World Class Finals is going on)
• Groups are allowed to pre-order Non-Finalist Backside tickets for the weekend of their group’s performances only.
For groups competing in World Championships, World Class Non-Finalist Backside tickets will be available for pre-order. The Primary, Secondary and Financial contacts listed will be notified when the pre-order link is available. Only the Primary or Financial contact may pre-order tickets. The link will be located on the director’s only website by selecting the “World Champs Non-Finalist Backside Seats” tab. Each group is eligible to pre-order the number of performing members plus ten (10) and an additional seven (7) if a PLUS Pass was previously purchased.
Color Guard Finals: Beginning Wednesday, February 20th at 12:00 noon EST. Prices increase $10 on Thursday, March 14th View Seating Chart
Percussion Finals: Beginning Wednesday, February 27th at 12:00 noon EST. Prices increase $10 on Thursday, March 21st View Seating Chart
• Pre-orders are filled on a first come, first serve basis until seats are no longer available.
• Groups are financially responsible for all reserved backside seats unless your group is a World Class finalist, in which case your pre-ordered tickets will be voided.
• Orders may not be Cancelled.
• All Non-Finalist Backside Seat Tickets can be picked-up at World Championships headquarters located at UD Arena, Boesch Lounge, Friday evening or Saturday morning.
• Tickets are for your group’s use only and cannot be resold. Penalty for reselling tickets is disqualification from current World Championships as well as the following WGI competitive season.